March 07, 2014

Katie & Nadine in 2014: Week 9

Day 57
Katie and Cosie were wrestling for the dog bed. For the record, Cosie won. He was so funny, dragging the entire thing through the backyard.



Day 58
We received a sweet present for the baby in the mail! Thank you Kristin!
Wir haben ein liebes Baby Geschenk in der Post erhalten! Danke Kristin!

Day 59
You know it's hot when your dog would rather sleep in the shower than on his bed.  He sleeps there every night...such a weirdo! :)
Du weisst, dass es heiss ist, wenn dein Hund lieber in der Dusche schlaeft als auf seinem Bett. Er schlaeft dort jede Nacht...so ein komischer Kerl! :)

Day 60
Movie Night with my Love! We rarely see movies in the theater and she was really excited! 
Kinoabend mit meiner Liebe! Wir gehen fast nie ins Kino und sie hat sich riesig gefreut! 

Day 61
I finally found a diaper bag...wohoo! Well, let me back up. I found my dream diaper bag years ago and was convinced I will buy it once I'm pregnant. Unfortunately, it cost $180 and the cheap ass in me refused to drop that kind of money on a bag that will get ruined with dirty diapers and baby food.  This one was WAY cheaper and most importantly, we both like it (Katie hated the one I really wanted), so it's a win-win. 

Ich habe endlich eine Wickeltasche gefunden...yeah! Eigentlich hatte ich meine Traum-Wickeltasche schon vor Jahren gefunden und war davon ueberzeugt, dass ich sie kaufen wuerde, sobald ich schwanger bin. Leider hat sie $180 gekostet und der Geizhals in mir hat sich geweigert soviel Geld fuer eine Tasche auszugeben, die mit schmutzigen Windeln und Essen fuers Baby runiniert wird. Diese Tasche war viel guenstiger und was noch wichtiger ist, ist dass wir sie beide moegen (Katie fand die andere Tasche, die ich wirklich haben wollte, nicht schoen).

Day 62
I had dinner with the girls and one of my friends lend me a ton of maternity clothes! It felt like christmas! I'm so glad I don't have to keep wearing the same 4-5 shirts I have for the next few months and don't have to buy any more T-Shirts for the summer! So grateful!

Ich hab mich mit den Maedels zum Essen getroffen und eine meiner Freundinnen hat mir eine Menge Schwangerschaftsklamotten geliehen. Es fuehlte sich wie Weihnachten an! Ich bin so froh, dass ich nicht weiterhin die gleichen 4-5 Oberteile fuer die naechsten paar Monate anziehen muss und vorallem, dass ich fuer den Sommer nicht noch mehr Klamotten kaufen muss! So dankbar!

Day 63
30 weeks (and 4 days) pregnant! 
30 Wochen (und 4 Tage) schwanger!
post signature



Katie und Cosie haben um das Hundebett gekaempft. Lasst uns mal festhalten, dass Cosie gewonnen hat! Er war so lustig, als er das Ding durch den ganzen Garten schleppte!

2 comments:

  1. I lusted after a really expensive Storksak diaper bag, but ended up ordering a Babymel bag tonight as I received a little monetary present from another member of my ex-host family.

    Storksak bags are great :)


    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome that you got some free maternity clothes! Lucky!! ;)

    xo kristen genevieve

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!