July 02, 2014

Katie & Nadine in 2014: Week 26

Day 176
Cosie found a scorpion in our house (which Katie trapped under the glass behind him), he was so proud of himself...haha!

Day 177
This kid still sleeps with his hand over his face! Love him!

Day 178
First Day in Training, meet our new team member! He didn't accomplish much that day besides sleeping and pooping, but at least he "worked" for free!

Day 179
Dinner with the fam

Day 180
Indoor Rock Climbing with my au pairs

Day 181
Another day at the office! I'm currently working 25 hours a week and even though it's stressful at times, I'm so grateful that I get to spend all of my time with my little love. 

Day 182
This lullaby aquarium has been a godsend! After we rocked him to sleep for the last six weeks, we bought this because a co-worker recommended it and Mr. Fox has been putting himself to sleep for the last four nights, we put him awake in his crib and bam...he's out! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!