July 23, 2014

Katie & Nadine in 2014: Week 29

Day 197
He loves to chew on his hand!

Day 198
Sweet baby!

Day 199
We had a Show this weekend and Fox and I went to visit Katie at work! It felt so weird to be there, but not have to work and to think that the last time I was there, I was eight months pregnant! :)

Day 200
Cuddles with my boy while watching Harry Potter. Katie had long days at work and was basically gone for five days, so it was just me and my little man!

Day 201
A cup of Fox! 

Day 202
2 month pediatrician appointment. Fox had to get five vaccines, which involved three shots and one oral vaccine. He was not a happy camper! The rest of the afternoon was awful, he was really upset when he was not sleeping, but on the bright side, he slept for eight hours straight that night. The next day, he was back to normal. 

Day 203
Another day at the office...Aunt Ashlie is always so happy to see Fox, and vice versa!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!