September 04, 2014

Katie & Nadine in 2014: Week 35

Day 239
Baby Play Date!

Day 240
Loving his bouncer

Day 241
Hanging out in Mama's office while she works! He fell asleep about 30 seconds after this picture...ha!

Day 242
Au Pair Meeting at the Ice Rink. Katie and Fox came along just so he could wear his hat and jacket that I knitted. He doesn't look too impressed though!

...followed by Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! 

Day 243
We found this play table for $8 at Goodwill years ago. I FINALLY started to refinish it, we're painting it two shades of blue to match our future play room! 

Day 244
We hung out with Katie's Family and went to dinner. 

Day 245
Katie taught Fox how to hold his feet this week. I sent her this picture at work, with a note that said "You should be proud, he's playing with his feet instead of napping...lol!" He did this for 15 minutes straight until he passed out! 
*Disclaimer: No, it is not 85 degrees in his room, the temperature thing on our monitor doesn't work! And yes, I do know that he's not supposed to sleep with blankets, he only does this for naps and I watch him constantly on the monitor! He loves his blankets!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!