September 10, 2014

Katie & Nadine in 2014: Week 36

Day 246
Sitting up by himself (with a little support from the pillow) for the first time! So proud of my little man!

Day 247
We got this onesie from my sweet friend Susan from Rhode Island. Rhode Island will always hold a special place in my heart and I hope that someday, I'll be able to show Katie and Fox the place where I fell in love with the U.S. and meet the people that I will always call my family!

Day 248
Love these sweet baby cuddles!

Day 249
Our friend Sandi gave us this rocking horse years ago! She loved seeing it being used for the first time! 

Day 250
He's been so talkative lately!

Day 251
Phoenix was hit by major storms which resulted in some pretty intense floods. This is a picture of the freeway, CRAZY! Luckily, only our backyard flooded and we made it safe to the office that morning.

Day 252
More conversations with Mr. Fox! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!