October 23, 2014

Katie & Nadine in 2014: Week 42

Day 288
First Time in his High Chair! Growing up way too fast!

Day 289
Katie's Birthday celebrations continue...I believe this was the 5th time that week we celebrated...LOL!

Day 290
This video makes me smile! I love how he sweetly smiles at me a couple of times and just happily bounces around at the office. It looks like he's dancing! 

Day 291
Day at the Pumpkin Patch!

Day 292
We went to the AZ State Fair with Katie's Family. Once again, it was so hot! Where's fall?

Day 293
We went to Katie's dad's warehouse to pick up some furniture he was giving to us and found this sweet car there. That's what I really wanted to take home! 

Day 294
He loves this little doll and tries to kiss it (or eat it?) all the time. When you press its hand, it makes sounds and Fox smiles when his baby talks to him. Love! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!