November 15, 2014

Fox | 26 weeks

 26 weeks old!
I can't believe our baby is halfway to 1! I need time to slow down! Stop growing little one!

 
Everything is going into his mouth these days...toys, his hands, other people's hands...basically whatever he can get his hands on! Today he grabbed Rene's dog (a little Chihuahua) and tried to eat her...haha!

 
Enjoying the last few days with grandpa. The next time those two will see each other, Fox will probably be walking! Crazy!

 

 

 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. How is it possible that this little guy is already celebrating a half-birthday?! I'm still trying to figure out how to get Grace to slow down on the growing so if I find a way, I'll let you know. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!