January 09, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 1

Day 1
The New Year didn't start too good for us. Fox got sick and we were doing this most of the day. Poor Baby!

Day 2
 
My Grandma sent Fox this jacket that she knitted for him, so cute!

Day 3
 
We had a late Christmas with Katie's family. Fox got this little airplane from his Great Grandmother and loves it. 

Day 4
 
Still under the weather. We went to the pediatrician who said it was just a cold and we had to wait it out. 

Day 5
 
More sickness. This was probably the worst day all week. Fox just screamed and screamed and finally collapsed and fell asleep in my arms right after I took him out of his bath (which he usually loves). I felt so sad for him!

Day 6
 
I never get sick, like never ever. Well, 5 days with a sick baby did it for me and I had to take a sick day myself. Let me just tell you, taking care of a sick baby while being sick yourself is one of the hardest things I ever had to do. We were both miserable. 
He did light up though when I started coughing, he thought it was hilarious, so I kept fake coughing and got it on video. Love this boy!

Day 7
 We got this little bathtub from Patrick's mom and it's truly perfect for Fox! We finally retired his baby bathtub and he loved this one! Sitting up like a big boy in the tub!

 PS: Please don't forget to vote HERE...every vote counts and you can vote once a day! Thank you so much if you have already voted, we appreciate it so much!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!