March 24, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 11

 Day 71
Grandma & Grandpa came over to hang out with the little guy for a bit. Fox always has so much fun with grandpa! 

Day 72
 
Playdate with friends at the park!

Day 73
 
3am...Party in Fox's crib! He usually sleeps straight through the night, so this was very weird. Luckily he went right back to sleep after a little snack! 

Day 74
 
Katie has been talking about getting some climbing blocks for Fox for a while now and finally got them. He has been climbing all over the place ever since...he loves it! 

Day 75
 
Fox's new Ride! 

Day 76
An afternoon at the park!

 Day 77
 Matthias sent us this picture from Gym Class. We found out that our neighborhood gymnastics place offers free gym classes for babies 6-18 months, so Matthias has been taking him for a couple of weeks now. I wish I could go with him, but I'm also glad they are able to get out of the house and have fun there!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!