April 05, 2015

Fox | 46 weeks

46 weeks old!

I apologize for the picture overload this week, but I just can't get enough of this little guy and I want to make sure all of these pictures end up in my blog book! :)
 

 

 

 

Big Honey figured out how much fun it is to empty out the bookshelf in his playroom. He was so proud of himself when he was done and honestly, I was kind of proud of him too (I'm sure that'll pass when he continues to do this for the next year or two! ;))!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Love him!


 

 
Big boy standing by himself! He also took his first steps this week and this Mama was proud and sad at the time. I just want him to stay little a little longer!

Fox's 1st Easter Basket
 

 
We got him some Yoghurt Melts, a new swim diaper, a few books, bath toys and a bunny sippy cup. 

 

 

 

 

The following pictures document his reaction to Grandma's video, that she recorded for him a few months ago when he was sick. She is singing a special song for him and he has loved it from day 1. So whenever I can't get him to smile, I play the video and his reaction is always the same...so sweet! He loves Grandma Sandie!
 

 

 

 

 

Dinner Time
 

Our little Easter Bunny! Another bittersweet milestone: Easter was his last "first" holiday. Please excuse me while I get some tissues...
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He's my favorite! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. OMG - the pictures from behind, with bunny ears and tail, are the cutes. !

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!