May 19, 2015

Fox | 52 weeks

52 weeks old!

Since Fox's 1st Birthday Party wasn't until two days after his actual birthday, we couldn't let the day pass without celebrating our little "big honey". 



This guy is on the move these days! He's been walking so great for the last month or so and is almost running! 



Fox's great grandparents even flew in from California celebrate! We had a nice family dinner and Fox was the star of the party, of course!










Again, he wasn't too interested in the cupcake, just like he could've cared less about his smash cake a few weeks ago, but at least he tried a bite, before deciding it wasn't for him! 




This week was very emotional for me. I can't believe how fast this year went by, how much he has grown, how much he has learned. 
Best year of my life, hands down. 
Happy Birthday Mr. Fox! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!