July 18, 2015

Fox's Second 4th of July!

I know, I'm like two weeks late to the party, but this is how I roll these days! 

I love holidays and normally the 4th of July would be one of my favorite holidays. Katie always says I'm the most patriotic person she has ever met…haha. Unfortunately, the 4th of July is not very fun (for me anyways) when you live in Phoenix. It's just too freaking hot to do anything. Too hot to go to a parade, too hot to play outside and of course, Fox was too young this year to stay up for fireworks! 

So instead, we had Katie's family over for a BBQ and we played some games. It was fun, but I can't wait until Fox is old enough to watch fireworks with us (okay, I CAN wait, because I just want him to stay little forever! ;)).

Here are some of his 4th of July pictures that I took. 





This is the onesie we made with our Mom's Group a few weeks ago. It was a tiny bit too small on him…lol. 



His first sparkler…not impressed at all! 

After Fox went to bed, Katie and I had some fun playing with all the sparklers!


So, now that the 4th of July has passed, I guess it's time to bust out the pumpkins, right? Just kidding! Kind of…I can't wait! :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!