August 16, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 30

 Day 204
First night in Germany, 2am. Who needs sleep?

Day 205
 
This is how a delirious toddler on jetlag sounds. It was pitch dark, as you can see, the middle of the night, and Fox started to crack up, for no reason whatsoever. How can you be mad for not getting any sleep after you hear this sweet voice?

Day 206
 
Katie always dry heaves whenever I tell her how much I miss this meal from Germany. It's basically raw ground beef with onions on a bun. Yes, raw. It's delicious and everyone eats it over there. It's called Mettbroetchen, so if you ever get the chance to try it, do it! You'll thank me later! :)

Day 207
Fox thought my brother Maurice had the best toys ever!

Day 208
 
Jetlag at its finest! 

Day 209
 
It doesn't look like it here, but Fox HATED bath time in Germany. He just screamed and screamed and refused to sit down. One night, I even had to take a bath with him, just to get him clean. Until my mom had the genius idea to give him some bubbles to play with. Obviously he dumped everything in a split second, but loved playing with the bottle for the rest of the trip during bath time. 

Day 210
Do you see this kid? And do you see my pillow to the right of him? This is how much room he left me every single night!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that giggle video just made my day! The sweetest sound! The raw ground beef on bread though... gag! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!