September 08, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 35

Day 239
Watch out people, there's a crazy driver on the road! 

Day 240
 
I don't know how it happened, but all of the sudden, Fox loves his "lovies". He never showed interest in them, but now he cuddles with them for bedtime and gathers them in his arms before he takes a nap. It's the sweetest thing ever! 

Day 241
 
Rene' and Patrick brought us dinner and spent some time with Mr. Fox!

Day 242
 
I invited a few of my friends over to do some Halloween Crafts! Granted, it was the end of August, but it's never too early for Halloween in my book! We all made 5-6 of these Mason Jar Lanterns, they look really cute on our mantel. And yes, they are already up!

Day 243
 
Can you find out, which of these doesn't belong? ;) This boy loves his stuffed animals! 

Day 244
 
Best buds! Fox's friend G came over for a playdate! Love these boys!

Day 245
 Another Playdate with one of Fox's buddies! We took our jumperoo apart a long time ago, but for some reason, he loved it at his friend's house. He looked giant in it!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!