September 23, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 37

 Day 253
Bunco Night with the Girls! The theme was Electric Dance Music and we even had a DJ! It was such a fun night and Katie won the Dollar Game we play after Bunco and won like $45! 

 Day 254
 
Here we go...Boys will be Boys! Fox thinks it's hilarious to put his finger in his nose! 

Day 255
 
I don't know why, but this boy loves to play hide and seek in the shower.

Day 256
 
We went to the aquarium with Katie's parents and had dinner at the Rainforest Cafe afterwards. Fox loved all the animals but was terrified of the monkeys!  

Day 257
 
We are ready for fall! Even though it's still 100 degrees out, we are ready for pumpkins, trick or treating and Halloween decorations!

Day 258
 
They are my world!

Day 259
 If you've been reading this blog for a while, you might remember that I used to sell wreaths on etsy. Well, after I had Fox and life got busy, I put that on the back burner, but decided to start something new a few months ago. I designed Fox's first birthday invitation myself, so in July, I figured, why not put it on etsy and see if anyone will buy the template from me. When I sold like five in a week, I knew I was onto something, so I decided to create more invitations and party supplies. 
It's been going really well and sales have been increasing consistently, as I add more items to my shop! I really enjoy this and making some extra income is always a plus! 
You can check out my shop here (or via the link at the top of my blog):

Or, follow me on facebook:
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!