September 15, 2015

Splash Pad Fun!

There's a really cute little park about five minutes from our house that also has a splash pad. Since it's pretty hidden, it's never really busy like the other splash pads we've been to, so Fox and I took advantage of my afternoon off and went to play for a little while. 


It's still over 100 degrees most days, which you can see in Fox's red face! He does love being outside though and always stands by our patio door, begging to go out. 

The last few times I took him to a splash pad, he never had any interest in even touching the water whatsoever, which is why I didn't put him in his swim clothes when we went

Turns out, that was a huge mistake! He was all over it! 


So much fun!



He kept putting his head in the stream, which is funny, because he doesn't really like it in the shower!





He was soaked in the end, but it was so worth it, and luckily I had a spare outfit in the car! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!